WALLPAPER DRESSER

Monday, February 3, 2014



Also I'm so incredibly honored to be featured on Oprah.com!
My DIY dresser that I happened to have thrift-ed for $30 & refurnish & wallpaper was listed on 2014 trend! I attached the link below. 
 
I ordered my wallpaper through spoonflower.com  
You can read my tutorial & the link over here from this post! Enjoy!
 
If you click under the Home Tour tab, there are more photos of our house, it's still a work in progress but we're slowly getting there, it's a large improvement from when we moved in! 
I need to post better photos of our house afters! We recently remodeled our basement 
& we're moving on to our kitchen, those lovely oak cabinets that are just down right WRONG, in every way.
 
stay tuned, because we're always up to something, 
& the next few weeks we're working on a gray velvet tufted headboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment