PARTY HOP.

Thursday, April 24, 2014



I had the wonderful honor of contributing to the Party Hop!
Have you heard of it? So fun! Sarah from Confetti Sunshine puts it on along with 11 other fabulous bloggers!
Hurry go over to her website & check out the darling party she put together! I'm in love! 
I made those little fringe donkey place cards!


Supplies:
Print the donkey here
Tissue Paper
Scissors

Directions:
Cut out the template and trace onto heavy cardstock
Cut up multiple color tissue is 3/4" strips, left 1/4" of strip for glueing
I than glued each colored strip on stop of eachother, switching up the colors.
I trimmed the rest of the fringe around the donkey.

HAPPY FIESTA!




Be sure to check out all these fabulous bloggers & their amazing feista ideas! They are so darling!


HAPPY FIESTA-ING! Now go DIY your heart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment