SUCCULENTS + EASTER

Thursday, April 3, 2014









Hello, I'm a slacker, as in like life has been super busy & I haven't had time to craft,
Well, this morning I woke up before work & hurry and got ready so I could put these together.
These little egg shell succulents! So darling & so so so easy, and by easy I mean like 15 minutes easy.
I put a set together for my window & as a gift to my sister.

Supplies:
Succulent (or clippings)
Dirt
Eggs
Egg Carton

Directions
Crack the top portion of the egg, clean the egg out with just warm water. Let dry.
I used a small spoon to place the dirt inside the egg, fill half way, add water & the succulent.
Fill the rest of the egg with dirt, and place in reused egg carton.
Enjoy!

Aren't these just darling? I'll be adding a gold flag, tag that says happy easter, and twine!
Happy easy Easter crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment