LITTLE PINK DONUTS.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015






I would be lying to you if I said I hadn't already started thinking about Valentine's Day...
Yes that's right, I started, maybe a month early but seriously I love this holiday, actually as I get older I think that I enjoy this holiday far more than any other, I mean does my birthday count as a holiday? If not, than Valentines Day is my favorite! I'm totally a sucker for all the mushy-gushy-lovey-dovey stuff, it totally has my name ALLLL over it. 

So to kick off this holiday I started Saturday morning making mini pink donuts for my hubs in bed,
Well actually he woke up and walked out to the kitchen and I was smack dab in the middle of making these, SPOILER alert, but he loved these tasty little treats! I'm sharing these over over at Mom's Best
And you can add rock candy to the top + print the printable and ta-da you have a treat!

Happy Valentines Day craft!  
And thank you all for the kind words and messages from my previous post, seriously my heart is so incredibly full!





No comments:

Post a Comment