Ombre Donuts.

Monday, March 9, 2015



So who loves a little ombre style? Me, I do, I know it may be like soo last year, but I'm still over here full hearted-ly loving it. So today we it's a little ombre but donut style! Because we all love donuts? Seriously I snapped the last picture of this than instantly popped one of those bad boys in my mouth! Delicious, best part about these are, they're cake donuts, never ever in my life had ever had a preference of donuts, but after these I just may be partial to cake donuts from now on. I just picked these up from my local bakery, but local bakery, I do mean Super Target, let's get real, I don't like in a fancy city with my own bakery, so really I just mean like Target, Hy-vee, Bakers, you get it, right?

Anyways head on over to Mom's Best to get the full tutorial on these! Best part is that it just requires 1 bowl of frosting + 2 food colorings, that's it super easy. Donuts never looked or tasted this good. So hop on over to Mom's Best to make these fun treats, these would be so fun for kiddos!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Sir,
    I am Soumick from Clipping image expert.
    We are a complete image editing services provider for photographers and editing agency.
    Currently we Give $0.10/image on every simple editing services.


    Our services as follow:
     • Background Remove     
     • Clipping path
     • Natural Drop Shadow
     • Wedding Photo Editing
     • Automobile Image Retouching
     • Graphic Design Work
     • Image Masking
     • Jewelry Retouching
     • Neck Joint
     • Image Retouchin         
     • Light Room Editing

    I hope you will be 100% satisfied with our work.
     If you need any Work from us then reply at 
    Thanking you, With Regards,
    Soumick
    Chief Marketing Manager
    Clipping Image Expert
    E-mail : clippingimageexpert.service@gmail.com
    Website : https://clippingimageexpert.us

    ReplyDelete