bringing home baby.

Friday, August 7, 2015




So I'm kinda new on the whole bring home baby thing, but I've been reading lots on pinterest.
My favorite what to pack blog article is this one, I mean seriously it was so informative + how darling is Alexa's sweet baby girl? So I'm just starting my hunt some little onesies + some other basics! If you have any recommendation let me know!  I did order this little hat for the babe, since our fall baby is coming in November it might be a little chilly for her. So a little hat for her little head to keep warm, might be needed. Click the number below (left to right, top to bottom)

Also I'll be packing for myself & of course bring my camera so I can grab some photos of little miss once she gets here. I want to make sure to have a few cute blankets + headbands for those first photos in the hospital but most importantly I want to make sure everything if soft and comfortable for her, soft swaddles, blankets, and of course soft little sleepers + long sleeve onesies, I love the kimono wrapped onesie... so, so sweet!

Essentials: Swaddle Blankets, Sleepers, Long Sleeve Onesie, Hair Bow, Car Seat, Car Seat Cover, Warm Blanket, Socks, Hat (for crisp fall weather), Mittens, Pacifiers

No comments:

Post a Comment