Charlie's Big Girl Room Reveal.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017















Details over at: Destination Nursery

Hello!

Friends, I'm so excited to share charlie's room reveal with you! You can head over to Destination Nursery to see the full room + details on where to find the products! But I had to share some photos of her clearly enjoying her room, or at least shes a HUGE fan of climbing over the bed rails, haha!
This room was a so much fun to put together. Little did I know how quickly they grow the first year and half and that we would be transitioning into toddlerhood so quickly. I felt like her room needed a little fun and sophistication from her nursery!

For now I don't have any tips for transitioning to a bed because well we haven't done it! The side rail from the bed came broke so we had to send it back for a new bed so for now we're still in the crib, and I'm a-okay with that! When she's ready we will get the new replacement bed back out! So maybe it's a good thing her bed broke in the process of shipping? haha, we'll go with that!

For the full room reveal check out  Destination Nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment